Thursday, July 2, 2015

Lame pickup lines

As a woman in SL, you get the lots of requests for SLex, these are just some of the most pathetic attempts

1) H.A.: i think you can be very horny sometimes lol
    Shenandoah Saintlouis: excuse me?
    ..............
2) A: /me smiles gently
    A: Heya goodlooking, how are you?
    Shenandoah Saintlouis: Im good thank you
    A: /me watches that hot curves
    Shenandoah Saintlouis: Im sorry, I cant IM right now
    A: how about to jump on my FL then?
    .................
3) TJ : well umm... i just logged into a sex club so we might want        to find another sim lol
     Shenandoah Saintlouis: or we might just stay where we are
     Shenandoah Saintlouis: Im not interested in SLsex at all and Im      not helping ya to masturbate
     .................
4) Shenandoah Saintlouis: for what?
    DS: anything! lol besides friends
    Shenandoah Saintlouis: Im not looking at all
    Shenandoah Saintlouis: and I dont remember I applied
    D.S.: smiles lol its ok
    D.S.: giggles


Guys, seriously, are you kidding me??
I'm not in YOUR red light district, ok


No comments:

Post a Comment